Arizona: 12-hour CE Seminar live 9-7-2019
September 7, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm| $199.00
Managing Patients with Concussion and Related Findings
12-Hours CE Seminar
The Arizona Association of Chiropractic will be hosting a Continuing Education seminar
On September 07, 2019, in Phoenix, AZ
Time: 8am-8pm Saturday
Each year in the United States, there are an estimated 1.6 to 3.8 million sports-related brain injuries; 136,000 of which occur in young athletes in the course of high school sports. Understanding the signs and symptoms of SRC and appropriate return-to-play recommendations is imperative to the safety of all athletes and young athletes in particular. Doctors treating patients with suspected concussion need to be aware of the limitations of standard neuroimaging technologies regarding diagnosis and prognosis of concussion and advances that have been made in the field.
This course will include:
- Addressing clinical assessment and management
- Deeper understanding of the role neurocognitive testing is in returning athletes to school and play
- Rehab treatment including assessment and treatment of cervical injuries
- Vestibular and vision problems in concussion
- Other important topics related to all concussion
This is a 12-hour continuing education course. Breaks will be taken for lunch and throughout the event. Upon completion of the seminar, you will receive a certificate to verify attendance of the 12-hour continuing education course. Notes will be emailed a week prior to the event.