Arizona: October NON-CE Technique Event
October 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm| $80.00
Chiropractic Technique Boot Camp
4-Hour non-CE Seminar
CCE Hours has partnered with Dr. Paul Dickerson to kick off the first technique boot camp
When: October 13, 2018, in Phoenix, AZ
Time: 8am-12pm Saturday
Where: 1731 W. Baseline Rd. STE #11, Mesa, AZ 85202
Facilitator: Paul Dickerson, D.C., FIACN Instructor
Why a technique boot camp?
- To enhance your knowledge and ability of various chiropractic adjustments
- To collaborate with fellow chiropractors in an informal, facilitated environment
- To learn, discuss and potentially practice spinal and extremity adjusting
- To discuss patient cases (exclude patient identification information to remain HIPAA compliant) with a Chiropractic Neurologist with 32 years of practice
What can be expected from the technique boot camp?
- Live 4-hour informal but informative event with adjusting and clinical discussion of case studies requested by the participants
- Option to submit cases in order to review the clinical concerns and questions by the participants prior to event
- Event will focus on regions of the spine and extremities
- Discussions may include: neurological considerations seen in a day-to-day practice or lingering concerns by doctors in this day and age of health care
- Participation in an old fashioned gathering covering adjusting and clinical problem solving with updated information
Seats are limited so it is important to reserve your spot today. This is a 4-hour facilitated event that requires attendee participation. The event will be held at 1731 West Baseline Road Suite #11, Mesa, AZ 85202.